I like to create every day. Even on vacation I need a small travel collage kit so I have the chance to create a little bit.
What I put in my kit depends on what kind of transportation we use for our trip. In this case we go by car and there are no restrictions, beside the size.
What’s in my travel collage kit:
– notebook, one or two journals, a self-made booklet for washi tape
– scissors and scalpel, sharpener
– glue stick and all purpose glue
– a folder with collage scraps
– colored pencils, crayons, pencil, fountain pen and water brush
– binder clips
For my vacation journal pages I like to use all kind of scraps and found things. It’s a special way of recycling and memory making.
What’s in your travel art kit?
I love to hear from you!